Saturday, April 01, 2006

His Dog Helped Him Win Lotto

.
An Ohio jackpot winner won recently using such numbers as his son's birthday, his dog's collar number and the temperature on the day he bought his tickets.

And he won using this crazy combination!

If you think that buying any system is useless after hearing about that, let me tell you a little secret...

He had been using the SAME ticket and numbers for the past 12 years!

If you didn't know before, that's one of the founding principles of my Honest Lotto System. Persistently using the same numbers, week in, week out.

But my system also uses a hugely effective proprietary formula which I don’t reveal to anyone (you get a formula when you buy it, but not the true formula). It gives a massive advantage to winners as all my testimonials reveal.

So if this jackpot winner had used my system, who knows... he might have gotten that win years earlier.

Does this all sound like the same formula I keep hammering home to you each week?... Patience And Persistence - that's what you need in order to win with the Honest Lotto System!

Now it's only a day or two before Saturday's lotto. What are you going to do about it?
.