Sunday, April 30, 2006

7 Surefire Lotto Winning Tips

And the wins keep a' coming. This a couple of days ago...

---
Ken
i bought your system last month ...
when i used your system, i played on
60 numbers as i have been doing with
my other systems and lo! i grabbed the
equivalent of $13,000! in one fell swoop.
i just couldnt believe my luck. i mean,
i just defied my understanding. i am still
enjoying the fruit of my purchase with the
windfall though. Thanks Ken.... .
Onh H.
Oh***@yahoo.co.uk
---

TODAY'S TIP
^^^^^^^^^^

In previous newsletters I've given quite a bit of advice. So to jog your memory I'm listing some of the important bits again:

1) Try and avoid 7 ball games. The odds are too high.

2) Instead, play 5 or 6 ball games that contain as few numbers as possible.

3) You can use the Honest Lotto System in most countries.

4) Don't just test the system. You'll kick yourself if you winn only on paper!

5) Set yourself goals with your time and investment. Be professional.

6) Don't worry about losses. Consider them an essential entry fee.

7) Play less often, and use more Profile lines. Most players wrongly do this the other way round.