Sunday, June 09, 2013

You Might Notice Something Strange Today About My Lottery Predictions






If you're a Lotto-80 Member, you might notice something strange about the predictions I've just completed for you.

And if you're not a member yet, this will interest you too.

Because there's some big changes coming up.

Good changes. But my lips are sealed.

I can't reveal anything yet.

But you'll definitely like it when it happens.

On the Lotto-80 Membership prediction page I've made some slight changes to the way the different Profiles are named.

I felt they have been a little confusing in the past, so this change is one way to make them more effective.

So read the explanation at the "Silver Lotto PRO Custom Profiles" on your Lotto-80 membership page and you'll understand.

And this is only the start... the tip of the iceberg.

Something big is coming!

While you're waiting, find out how how the Lotto-80 Membership works, here: lotto-80.com



Want to see if you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver