Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WINNING THE LOTTERY: Are You A Creature Of Habit?






"Meow!" That was our cat wanting to be let out. 

So I walked over to the lounge sliding door, unlocked it, and she stepped cautiously out into the cold winter air.

Ten minutes later I saw her sitting outside, waiting to be let in.

So I did.

Now, cats are not stupid. 

They know how to manipulate their owners to get exactly what they want.

But who was the stupid one here. 

Her - or me having to let her in each time?

And why does she wait at the window and not the door?

Find out how it affects your lottery winning in this post: "Are You A Creature Of Habit?..." at thelottolife.com





Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver