Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Wife And I Had A Race - Guess Who Won?






I drive quite fast. 

Never break the law, but when I go from one speed zone to another I like to use some rapid acceleration.

And it helps that both my sports cars - the 2012 Bentley Continental GT, and my rain car, the Mercedes SL500 - are rapid transit vee-hickles.

(That means they go like smoke in a hurricane!)

Yesterday my wife and I were out and about in different cars.

We left the same place about 20 minutes away at the same time.

Find out who won in this post: "My Wife And I Had A Race..." at thelottolife.com



Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver