Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How A 30 Year Expert Got Blocked At The Door






Some twenty years ago I was in between jobs. 

I approached a temp agency and was put on their books as an expert user of PageMaker, PhotoShop and FreeHand.

And I really was an expert in all of these... a power user in application and design.

I did stuff in a third the time of anyone else, and I was precise and accurate.

One day the agency rang and asked if I could stand in for someone sick.

Find out what happened next, and how it shaped my lottery system today: "How A 30 Year Expert Got Blocked At The Door ..." at thelottolife.com



Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver