Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hi, How's Your Weekend Going?






Having a good weekend?

It's raining here. Nice weather to stay indoors and work.

Here's something to make your week even better for you - your Lotto-80 Membership predictions.

I've just finished them for the 7 days ahead.

It's the most powerful tool in your lottery toolbox. 

I hope you're using it: lotto-80.com


And if you're wondering why you're not hearing from me as much lately.

I mean, I know the the email subject says DAILY...

Well, it's the Big Project.

Remember? The one I said will make your lottery life easier, better and faster? (Or sunny words like that!)

I'm tidying the last bits up, and you'll hear about it in the next day or so.

It's especially useful for new Silver Lotto buyers, but my loyal winners and followers (hi mom!) will also want to hear about it too.

Coming!



Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results and see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver