Friday, March 22, 2013

The Sweepstakes Secret That Reveals How To Win The Lottery






I once won a sweepstake. 

At the age of 9 I collected a large number of tickets from people on a beach.

The prize was a flight in an amphibian aircraft off the shore.

I asked people around me on the beach for their tickets... I pleaded, I cajoled. 

I desperately WANTED that flight that was going in less than an hour.

When I won, sitting in the co-pilot's seat as the pilot called out "a shower of spray and we're away!" I realized then the sheer power of numbers.

Find out how it helps you win the lottery here: "The Sweepstakes Secret That Reveals How To Win The Lottery..." at thelottolife.com



Want to see if you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do these 3 steps:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver