Saturday, March 16, 2013

Can I Have This Dance? The Selection Secret Of Lottery Winning






I was 14, and trying to be cool. 

The music from the live band on the stage started.

The girls were sitting in a long line across the hall.

The guys were grouped on the other side, talking and glancing over at the girls.

One by one they strolled over and asked the girls for a dance. 

Some guys were accepted.

Some were refused - for no obvious reason that I could see.

I walked across. I was accepted. 

So far so good.

But when I asked her for the next dance too, I was turned down.

So after a suitable wait, I approached another girl.

She said yes.

And at that time, with the swirling lights and smiling couples and the hypnotic music from the band and the girl in my arms, I figure the PRO system was conceived.

Because I had worked out - in a simple way - why dancing with the same girl several times doesn't always lead to happiness.

When that girl turned me down, it was like getting the losing numbers in a lottery game.

So I forgot about her and made a different choice.

This is how the PRO system works. 

Find out why PRO gets you more wins than any other method here: "Can I Have This Dance?..." at thelottolife.com



Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do these 3 steps:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver