Saturday, March 09, 2013

Here's A Valuable Giant Checklist For Winning Any Lottery






I run my life on checklists. 

Every day I have about 20 items I need to do daily for my business.

If I forget one item on the list, my effectiveness drops. 

Maybe I miss an essential part of the day.

For example, I have 7 items to cover writing and posting on this blog. 

Now, I've done it for so many years that I should know the procedure off by heart.

But if I get interrupted in any way and come back a few hours later, with the checklist I know exactly where I am in the process.

You can use a checklist for winning the lottery. 

Here's a list of items you need to check off before, during and after you start playing.




Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do these 3 steps:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver