Wednesday, March 06, 2013

First Day With My Unusual Lite Wallet: Did It Pass The Test?






Today I walked into a store to make a purchase. 

This was a big test - because for the first time in my life I had come without my man wallet. 

You know, that heavy leather foldable pack stuffed with cards and bills that is too big for your pockets.

Let me tell you what happened next.

This is not a story about a wallet. 

It is interesting, sure, but it is deeper than that.

It is how we respond to new events and how we reprogram ourselves. 

And as always, winning the lottery is at the back of it.

Let me explain here: "First Day With My Unusual Lite Wallet..." at thelottolife.com





And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do these 3 steps:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver