Monday, March 25, 2013

47 Year-Old Clockmaker Chris Hated Figures, So I Gave Him A $10,000 Lottery Bonus Shortcut






"I can't even balance my checkbook," he said. 

"So how am I gonna figure out these lottery figures!"

Chris was a 47 year-old neighbor who loved working with his hands.

He had expanded his hobby, and built exquisite grandfather clocks that sold for thousands of dollars each. 

But he hated figures.

He desperately wanted to win the lottery to make his family's future more secure.

"Sure, I can keep building cabinets and clocks forever," he told me. 

"But each one takes a lot of time. They're never going to let me retire rich."

He realized more than anyone that he was working for an hourly rate. 

And when he stopped working, his income would dry up.

So I told him about my custom profiles. 

How the numbers were all done for him and all he had to do was transfer them to his lottery tickets.

Read the surprise ending to Chris's problem here: "Clockmaker Chris Hated Figures..." at thelottolife.com



Won any prize with my system? Share your story at http://thelottolife.com/winners by emailing manylottowins@ymail.com

Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do these 3 steps:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to save ticket costs: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to play every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver