Friday, November 02, 2012

Where To Put Your Lottery Tickets Until You Play Your Next Lottery Game






I used to store my lottery coupons in a drawer. 

(I'm calling the filled out tickets 'coupons' so we don't confuse them with lottery tickets).

Now I don't. 

I put them on my work desk in full view, where I can see them every minute. 

So why do I do this?

And why do I recommend you do the same?

Go here to read:"Where To Put Your Lottery Coupons..." at thelottolife.com



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com


And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver