Thursday, November 01, 2012

I Feared For My Life (Or At Least My Trousers In This Scary Dog Attack)






I pressed the button and the dog yelped. 

But instead of running away, it started to run towards me.

I didn't know what to do.

So I pressed the button again.

Wrong idea!

Now the young Alsatian pup started circling round me, teeth bared. 

I was terrified.

What would happen now? 

How could I escape from this mess that I had gotten myself into?

Read more here: "I Pressed The Button And Was Immediately..."


And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver