Monday, November 19, 2012

Here's Some Ways That The Wealthy Think Differently






A couple of days ago I bought a $2,000 steam vacuum cleaner. 

And as I was blasting steam at my toilet (more about that in the post), I was a very happy man.

Because having lottery money means I can go out and buy whatever I want. 

These kind of household expenses represent just a tiny fraction of my capital.

Yet for someone else this kind of steamer money would be a month's wages.

The rich are different to everyone else, and this reason is why you should strive for a sizeable win at every game. 

There are few few things in life today that can't be solved with money.... from health to relationships.

Ever seen an attractive woman with a frumpy man - and wondered what she sees in him? 

You can bet 99% of the time it's his money. Not all relationships are that shallow of course, but money plays a big part in our modern lives.

Go here to read the article: "8 Ways Lottery Winners Think Differently" at thelottolife.com



==============================
FREE PREDICTIONS!
See free lottery predictions on the 
Lotto Life blog 
from my secret membership site!

Go here now: thelottolife.com
==============================


If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com



Think you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver