Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How Winning The Lottery Is All Part Of A Grand Design






Last night my wife and I sat transfixed as we watched the building of a giant house unfold on our 65" tv screen.

I love screens. 

Television, computers, Times Square ad screens, car reversing screens... 

They are all an entrance into a remarkable world we would never otherwise see.

And I enjoy television. 

I have several sets dotted about the house. 

They are like a window into modern society in color and sound.

In this program I thought how much the process of building a new home was like playing the lottery.

Go here to read:"Winning The Lottery Is All Part Of The Grand Design..." at thelottolife.com



==============================
FREE PREDICTIONS!
See free lottery predictions on the 
Lotto Life blog 
from my secret membership site!

Go here now: thelottolife.com
==============================



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com


And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver