Monday, November 26, 2012

Read This Little-Known Secret About The Silver Lotto System






It only took a $2 ticket for Ronnie Orender to win $32.3 million in the New York Mega Millions.

For others it may take some time - and money. 

Jim emailed me: "Ken, i notice you write a lot about setting goals and persistence."

"Why do I need all this focus stuff? Can't your system give me all the answers?"

I'm going to reply by saying one thing that I've mentioned constantly about my system. 

And it's this...

Go here to read today's post: "A Little-Known Truth..." at thelottolife.com



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com



Think you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver