Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I Just Washed The Car, Am I Going To Win The Lottery?






I lifted the blinds this morning and peered out into the mist and drizzle. 

Well knock me over with a feather... just a day after I spent 30 minutes of my life - which I'll never get back - lovingly washing my Lexus SUV... it rained on it.

What a wasted effort. But it's curious...

This wash/rain happens so often I'm going to put it into a "World's Biggest Unanswered Questions" website, along with - how do birds navigate, where do flies go in winter, and why are some people more successful than others.

Because this coincidence happens quite often. Wash the car, rain starts... even if the weather forecast says otherwise. Do I start the rain maybe?

Some people have a similar feeling that they are going to win the lottery. 

They get this urgent tickle and go out to buy a bunch of tickets, knowing deep down THIS GAME could be the time. 

It often isn't, but it will be sometime. We just don't know exactly when.

Wouldn't it be convenient if it worked like my wash/rain factor?

Many people think that numbers have the the same potential...that there are 'hot numbers' that will repeat often, and then 'cold numbers' that will appear soon afterwards and make their fortune. 

Sorry, it's just mumbo-jumbo.

There's no such circumstance as Hot and Cold numbers. It was all made up years ago by someone without any clue.

Because the real secret is this: The numbers in each game start from zero. From scratch.

That's because lotto numbers have no memory.

They can't follow a Hot and Cold pattern because winning number combinations start from the beginning each time. There is no predictability. You cannot tell when a particular number arrives. Just like tossing a coin... after 100 tosses it MAY land heads 50 times and tails for the rest. But you don't know WHEN.

In the same way, in every lotto draw the number combinations start from a completely new set. And they have no relationship to last week, last month or last year's patterns.

Not many people understand this.

Mathematicians do...that's why they generally pooh-pooh these kinds of coincidences.

And that's why my Silver Lotto System still beats out the odds. Because it doesn't have abnormal patterned events as Hot and Cold numbers.

My system is cleverly designed to extract unlikely numbers at the time of each play, to leave the likely ones remaining. That's why it works so well.

Follow the system and you won't have to worry about selecting the correct combinations.

Today's testimonial is all the way from South Africa. By the way, did you know that my Silver Lotto System works in most countries - including some you've never heard of? 

I still get questions from people wondering if it works in their country. The answer of course - is YES!

---
Dear Ken
I ... have been winning 3 numbers or sometimes 3+bonus, or when I get lucky I win 4 numbers... To cut the story short I read your tips from time to time to get motivated. Last week the jackpot was 20mil and I played 2 tickets for R21 i.e. 6 lines. I played the numbers you compiled for me because I was very lazy to think. 
By the way we have lotto and lotto plus. Each line is R2.50 but if you add lotto plus you add a R1 in each line. I won R272.00 times 2. That was R544 and it was great. ..
In line "C" I got 4 winning numbers (R265 X 2)and line "D" got 3 winning numbers which was just (R7 X 2). 
I sometimes lazy to play but to convince people that Ken's system really works, I must play regularly or when there is a big stake. I really can't wait to become a millionaire because I know I will. 
Thanks Ken
Regards
---

Now I'm going out to dry my car off. The rain has stopped and the sun is shining. Starting out to be a great day!

Have you followed the 3 steps to lottery winning?
1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get better winning odds.
2. Add the Lotto-80 System to save playing costs.
3. Improve your overall chances with the PRO System.

By the way, if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver