Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why Was This 60 Yr-Old Lottery Winner So Upset?

[blogphotosig.JPG]


Lester's voice was cracking with emotion. The 60 year-old communications engineer sounded bitterly disappointed as he told me about his loss.

"I had all the numbers, you wouldn't believe it," he said over the phone. "A million dollars, I missed a million dollars!"

We go back a long way, some 25 years. Now living in Australia, he's kicking himself for not buying the tickets that fateful Saturday and becoming a lottery winner for real.

It's a familiar story, and there are many stories of lost prizes.

But there's one good outcome... although they were missing prizes - the Silver Lotto System numbers were correct. It's not the system at fault, just the players. 

That's got to be a wake-up call for everyone who doesn't play:

---
If I had played the entire profile chart I would have wins on 5 of the lines. (Powerball's potential winnings: $200,000,00!!!)...
Mary J. 
---
My friend, who I left the copy of your system at her house, who also helped me calculate the numbers in your system, called me yesterday, Thanksgiving day, screaming I had 5 numbers in the system that paid $5,000.00. I informed her that I didn't play the numbers, even though I had planned to play them for myself, instead, I left the numbers in my office.
Charles J.
---
I am sorry to say that I had all 5 numbers for the Illinois Little Lotto last Thursday and did not play unfortunately... resulting in my not winning the $175,000 pot.
Larry C.
---
I failed to play on Wed, but my numbers would have won a ticket with 5 out of 6 numbers and a couple of 3's!!
Rosalind D.
---
I missed a drawing which 5 of 6 numbers were picked in your pick 52 list that I downloaded. I keep telling myself why didn't I play these numbers.
Al A.
---
I ran a simulation using the whole history of the Virginia Mega Millions Lottery, and it turns out that your system HIT the jackpot back in 7/7/2000.
Jose L.
---
I wish I would have known about your lotto-80 site earlier. I received the log in today, had I received it yesterday, I would have won just under $2,200 on Oz Lotto.
Angela A.
---
Friday night I had my husband choose numbers to fill out a Powerball profile so that I could see if I could be successful creating a profile myself. That profile also had 4 numbers on one of the Profile lines and 3 lines with just the Powerball, so there would have been a total of 4 winners on that Profile chart. This proves to me that absolutely anyone can use your system.
Mary J.
---
I checked the Canadian lotto 6/49 result and I matched 5 out of 6 winning numbers and another line of 3 out of 6 winning numbers. Had I bought my tickets yesterday I would be collecting a cheque for more than $2,150 dollars on Monday morning. This is the easiest and best lotto system I have ever come across I highly recommend it to any one.
Owen G.
---
With 18 hits, all 3 number calls in our 7/49 draw system but @ various positions (lines) on cards, would have won me R461.00 A 15.68% return.
Cobus V.
---
The other surprise was that the winning numbers were in the very first line of Profile 1 which I compiled using my own numbers. Had I entered the Oz Tues draw we would have had 4 correct numbers.
Mary D.
---
I already tested it and found the system does, in fact produce winners or wins, if you prefer. The first Super Lotto Plus drawing win after my purchase did it for me.
Anthony C.
---
I also forgot to tell you that if I was using the number selections based on your systems number selection methods I would of won $120.80...
Jason M.
---
I did the profiles based on the numbers I chose and compared it with the past winning results all I can say is WOW!!!! Of all the systems I have used yours so far is the best.
Marsha G.
---
I would have won Second Division in a major Lottery Draw if I had have purchased this system a week earlier!
Vanessa F.
---


But Lester still did come first in one way... at a million dollars he was the first biggest 'lost' prize we've ever had.

---
Hi Ken,
After taking tickets of the same series for some 
time,... I decided to extend out to a much larger 
number of entries. This was what Ken had been 
saying so I followed instructions. Now I needed 
to get organised quickly and cut to the chase, 
buy the tickets and watch the results. I did get 
organised but alas I let that fateful night go by 
when I did not buy and the prize pool meant 
that $1M would have been won as my first line 
of numbers came up.
---

If you've won (or come close to) any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.

Here's how you get started - by getting the system in these 3 stages:

1. The Silver Lotto System: http://www.silverlotto.com
2. The Lotto-80 System: http://www.lotto-80.com
3. The PRO System: http://silverlottopro.com (if you already have 1 and 2 which are required, this step is supercheap for you!)








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver