Saturday, November 12, 2011

How To Legally Cheat And Win At The Lottery, And Maybe Get The Jackpot






"You're the lotto guy, right?" said the smiling girl at my lottery store. It was quiet - I was the only person there as she dealt out my tickets.

"Well I've got an idea to run past you," she said, stacking up the tickets. "Buy up every ticket! You can't lose."

I knew she was joking, but it has been done - and I'll explain how in a minute.

If you want to beat the odds - instead of finding clever ways that work to win the lottery - let's look at a game you can try out. 

The USA Powerball. 

You obviously choose this game for the massive jackpot... which at one time has reached the highest payout ever of $365 million in February 2006, in Nebraska.

Now, this game has odds of winning any prize or the jackpot of 1 in 195,249,054.00. 

The most obvious way of getting every ticket drawn is to buy the lot: about, um, $195 million it will cost you.

The downside is that someone out there may also have the winning numbers, so your current prize of $35 million (as of 13 November 2011) is immediately halved.

Then there are the subsidiary prizes. Over 600,600 winners claimed these last week, for a total value of nearly $4 million.

Even though a lot of these prizes would be yours too, you're not doing so well.

$195m spent - to get back maybe $35m. Fail.

Why not try this idea out on a smaller number game?

Well, back in 1992 a 28-person team bought up 80% of the Irish Lottery, and got back $1 million. They made a slight profit, but were stopped in future games when the lottery increased the number of balls, thereby increasing the odds out of reach.

One of the important factors in beating the lottery is less known, but it is how my system works.

By removing all of the 'bad' or unlikely number combinations, you're left with a small number of good guy numbers. Once you figure in the element of chance, these numbers can put you into the top 2% of potential winners anywhere in the world.

I get 100% win rate because our game in NZ is still a 6/40... 6 balls and 40 numbers. The odds are very much better than many other games on the planet.

But my system works just as well with the higher numbers too, as this winner shows with the New York 6/59:

---

Hi Mr. Ken Silver,

I bought your lottery system in Oct 2011 NY lottery play on Wednesday & Saturday nights . I played 4 Wednesday & 4 Saturday nights I won 5 nights straight 3 Wednesday 2 Saturday i paid $39.00 for lottery system, bet $60.00 and won $85.00 then won $65.00 then $65.00 again Then won $75.00 then $65.00 again . 5 nights I bet $60.00 and came out with a Plus. Than bet $60.00 again broke even. Played $ 60.00 again i won $29.00. Played again did not win. So I did win 5 straight lottery nights in a row. I never ever did that. The last time I won the lottery was in 1993. Your system dose work. I am going to keep playing see you on the winner side. 5 wins 2 loss 1 even 

(read more: http://thelottolife.com/winners)

---

Those are encouraging results because ANY of those wins could have been the jackpot. Here's more multiple successes from Michael with Powerball. Again, ANY win could have been a jackpot:

---
Hi Ken,

Later I'll order more from you but I'm on S.S. and only make $613.00 a month. I do play Power ball 1-55 white ball 1-42 red and lotto 1-44 and show me 5 1-44 I spend $20.00 a month some times more or less, and I do win using your system. I've won: $400.00 ,$300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 Not just once but many times. believe me the winnings sure help me to keep playing and to add a little bit more to my S.S. check every month. I put 1/2 back in to playing and the other half in my pocket. I won every week for Four months On powerball. My Tickets Grew to 23 Playing During the Four months, until they all played out. It was a great feeling. Really its not about how much I won as it is YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
Some day I may win the big one.
Thank you
Michael A
---


And in case you think it's all quantity and not quality, read this:

---$3.2 MILLION---

Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all your newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.
qal*****@hotmail.com 

---


Here's your steps to legally cheat the lottery and beat the odds, whatever game you play:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System - gets you better winning odds.
2. Add the Lotto-80 System - saves on playing costs.
3. Improve your overall chances with the PRO System.


And if you've won any prize using my system - no matter how small - share your good fortune with us here: http://thelottolife.com/winners








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver