Wednesday, November 30, 2011

3 Tips: How To Play The Bare Minimum Each Game To Win The Lottery

[blogphotosig.JPG]

Question came in just now from Jason:

"Ken, I don't have much spare cash at the end of my pay
and Xmas is coming up fast. 
What's the smallest amount I can get away with to win the 
lottery? (I mean the REAL smallest amount Ken!)" 
Jason M.

Well, it's less than you think. Probably $10-$15 a game with the Silver Lotto System could do your winning chances a lot of good. Don Kellough spent just a little more than ten bucks and here's what he got:

---
...I spent $30 on our 6/49 draw and 5 of 
my numbers paid for $1,889.40 and I also 
got 4 numbers for $68.40 a grand total 
of $1,957.80. I just checked my numbers 
and I got 5 numbers again for another 
$2,463 for the December 22nd draw. That's 
a total of $4420.80 in one week. 
Amazing system!

Don Kellough, Canada
---

It's quite common to play a minimum amount and still get wins - that's what my system is designed to do. But because the lottery is still a game of chance and odds, it's hard to predict a minimum figure that is best each time. So I'll tell you how to get the most from each dollar you play.

Here's 3 tips that will improve your wins AND stretch your dollar:

TIP #1. You don't have to play the maximum 40 lines/tickets.
If you can afford to play tickets for the whole system (http://www.silverlotto.com) - great. But you'll still get a high percentage of wins by cutting down on the number of tickets you use. I recommend playing 5-10 Profile lines, and make sure you play the same ones each time until you get a sizable win. Then use the next set of 10 lines for as many games as you get wins.

TIP #2. Play every alternate game.
If you cut down the number of games you play but increase the ticket amount in the one you DO play, you'll get more value from every play dollar. Of course the ultimate advantage is using the Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com) which tells you when NOT to play as well as when to play. That gets big efficiencies for your playing dollar.

TIP #3. Play games with best odds in your favor.
The games that are easier to win are games with the LOWEST numbers of both balls and numbers. I know most players go for the high jackpot games... the multi-million dollar jackpots are a great motivator. But your chances of getting the jackpot - even with the huge 98% advantage of my System - is less than easier games with lower jackpots. 

Without my systems, most people play for years and don't get a cent. 

Then, when they use my Silver Lotto System or PRO, it's like a light bulb goes off in their head. For the first time in their lives, they get a return for their money.

---
Ken, it took me 2 plays and I won $336... 
I have never won a lotto in my life, and 
heavens knows I've played my share. I 
take my hat off to you. Needless to say 
your site is a winner with me!!

---

There are many testimonials like that on my winner's pagehttp://thelottolife.com/winners

And don't forget to see today's predicted games from my secret Lotto-80 membership site here: http://thelottolife.com.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver