Monday, September 26, 2011

A Tale of Two Floatplanes... How To Get Lucky In Lotto And Life






My first ever plane ride was in a floatplane.

And it was also my first raffle win... the beginning of many lucky streaks in my life.

I was 10, and won the free trip - in a draw - at a church picnic by the beach.

I can still remember every detail vividly... the water lapping against the hull, the cheery captain - the famous Fred Ladd who had flown royalty - as he showed me how to buckle up in the co-pilot seat, the excitement of seeing the city from the air like a multicolored carpet.

And then 30 years later, I was photographing a floatplane on a lake when the pilot invited me over for a brief ride. And I relived the thrill of taking off and landing on water all over again.

In both cases chance and luck played a big part in getting me these flights.

Being in the right place at the right time...

Of course, you've heard this expression many times, but it's a fact. Unless you make the move intentional, nothing happens... you don't get lucky.

Remember this: luck is manufactured.

Comedian Woody Allen admitted his film career took off because he just showed up 90% of the time.

Playing the lottery is no different. And it's very simple...

A) You need to buy a system.
Too many people assume that because a computer pick won the jackpot last week, they should only rely on these. MY system will trump all other quick picks on a regular basis.

B) You need play often.
You've heard of the 10,000 hour mastery? It takes that time to become expert in anything, according to the latest research. Same with the lottery... nothing beats playing frequently.

Get a good system and play frequently, and it's the equivalent of standing at the water's edge, waiting for a flight to come your way. You're 99% there.

Many players don't even get to the water.

Life gets in the way and they forget to play, or use the wrong methodology, or simply don't believe that life will grant them the breaks after a long time in the wilderness.

I've flown in several types of floatplanes in between my lucky experiences, but the experience wasn't free... it cost me each time. That's not luck.

If you want more luck, you need to increase your 'face time'... the amount of time you spend putting yourself out there and connecting with whatever you want.

Any successful person will tell you that their opportunity came soon after they worked hard.

What they really mean: luck comes when hard work met opportunity. If you want more, do more.

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since. 
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!
J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

In the lottery this translates to: play more times in one game, buy more tickets.

I found my good luck by standing at the water's edge and getting involved. 

Get yourself to the water!








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver