Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lotto Winner: We Changed Our Table - And Changed Our Luck

[blogphotosig.JPG]


Our two friends and my wife and I sat down at an outside cafe table one recent afternoon.

And everything was wrong about it.

Our friends were generous people who wanted to shout us a meal. And they had chosen this place for its low price because they were on a budget.

But nothing suited me.

The table next door was filled with tattooed, cursing teens.

The cafe was also a bar... both my wife and I don't drink.

Beer bottles littered the tables.

Smoke from many of the diners drifted over and enveloped us. I hate smoking.

So I rebelled.

I declared we could all do better and were shifting. 

As we bailed from the 'cafe from hell,' I said, "Don't worry about the next bill, I'll pay."

As we wandered over to a clean, friendly cafe filled with happy folk who looked and acted just like us, it reminded me... we often do the right things, with the right intentions - and get the wrong result.

Our generous friends were stuck on a budget, so we got budget results.

Oh, there might have been a chance that, in that cussin' group next table, one of them would be a doctor who would rush to our aid if one of us had choked on our burger.

But I doubt it.

No doctor there.

Budget buys you budget choices.

In other words, you get what you pay for.

I try and explain this time and time again in lotto...

You can not play with a $4 ticket and expect to win regularly.

The whole principle of my system is to buy QUANTITY.

It's the way my system works:

---
Ken
i bought your system last month and before then have been playing lotto with varied system and to be honest, have been winning small small amounts in no significant details.
When i used your system, i played on 60 numbers as i have been doing with my other systems and lo! i grabbed the equivalent of $13,000.00! in one fell swoop.
i just couldnt believe my luck. i mean, i just defied my understanding. i am still enjoying the fruit of my purchase with the windfall though. Thanks Ken.... and i can't wait for the millions to come through.
Onah H.
ohy*******@yahoo.co.uk
---

Now, if you're on a budget, then there are solutions for you:

First, buying ANY ticket using the Silver Lotto SystemLotto-80 System or PRO System will give you an immediate advantage. So you can play 3 games a week with $5-$6 a time and still get better results than someone else not using my systems. Don't think you need a fortune to make one!

Second, you can save up the amount you were going to spend on several games over several weeks, and instead plunk it down on a single game. Much better idea, do that.

Third, you can use the clever Lotto-80 System to make sure you only spend on the games that fit your Silver Lotto System winning odds. It's a simple matter of checking in to the membership website and seeing if your game says YES (green to go). Then you play that week. Or it will offer you a variety of play options, from NO to a 25% chance.

It's the single-most effective play strategy you'll ever find.

If you do nothing else, get the ridiculously cheap monthly membership and put your game into orbit: http://www.lotto-80.com

---
Ken,
I was skeptical about your system and went back 
and checked out my numbers for the last 2 years 
with my profile list, and I could only get a 
few wins with the biggest $230. But I went ahead 
anyway and would you believe it??? I won $7600!!! 
after 5 weeks with these numbers. (I changed a 
couple first, but it was mainly the same ones 
according to your system).
So I'm sending you $76 as a reward for a great 
game plan!
- Bryce Vernon
bryce********@yahoo.com
---


Change your table now: http://www.lotto-80.com








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver