Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Hard To Be Humble When You're Rich From Winning The Lottery

[blogphotosig.JPG]


I'm not a flashy guy. 

But as I mentioned in the last newsletter - I love quality stuff. And some of it is a bit extreme. 

For example, my Bentley Continental GT: - this beautiful-looking sports car is sometimes bought by brazen hip hop celebrities.

But also by well-heeled conservative executives too.

And me.

So it's a personal decision, and fortunately this supercar suits most folk with a lot of money :)

Problem is - when you're out there cruisin' along the highway, life is easy... so it is hard to remember back to the days when you didn't have two cents to rub together.

It's easy to become complacent with your good fortune. 

Hard to be humble too sometimes - until you remember your past.

Some of my memories are painful...

In my early 20's I worked a second job in a gas station to make ends meet for my young family.

One afternoon a group of slightly suspect, arrogant guys drove up in a van with blacked out windows. 

They avoided looking at me, and were brisk and sharp in manner.

From their instructions I thought they wanted a full tank. So I dutifully filled it.

Then came the heart-stopping moment of truth...

They insisted it was a $20 fill they asked for. Things looked ugly.

I was mortified. 

Because it was their word against mine. And if they insisted I heard wrong, I couldn't afford to pay off the balance immediately to the gas station. 

That extra $60 would take me a week of night shifts to pay off.

It was an anxious moment.

Fortunately they grumbled and complained, but paid up. Not happily.

I was lucky.

That loss would have messed up my entire budget for the month.

So 40 years later, as I'm gliding around in my luxury cars, or sipping orange juice in the rising sun on my home's harbor view deck, I remember these moments. 

And I'm always humbled by my good fortune today.

So when you jump for joy at a massive win in your lottery game next week, remember the tickets you've bought in the past that only paid out a little.

My system guarantees wins, but of course no-one knows how much. That's the luck of the draw for all of us. 

Sometimes we're lucky, but we might have to go through some tough times to reach prosperity, like Ron here:

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months 
of receiving your tips. I read your instructions 
and took my time creating my profiles. I followed 
your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 
35. My first play was only 5 picks from my 
profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for 
several weeks checking if I would have won anything. 
Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 
35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. 

Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that 
$10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! 
on my second try. Your system works and your tips 
are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play 
and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. 

Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

He did well, though Ron would have saved some bucks if he invested in my less-than-$8/month Lotto-80 System.

Those losing weeks would have probably been predicted with the Lotto-80 System, saving him a lot of hassle. And giving him a great start straight away.

Take a look here to see how the Lotto-80 System helps you: http://www.lotto-80.com

Yep, it's hard to eat humble pie when you're wealthy.

But after winning, remember where you came from, stay modest, and life soon works out OK for you.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver