Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My $4,000 Disaster Lesson, And More Lost On Winning Lottery Tickets!

[blogphotosig.JPG]

We upgraded two of our bathrooms recently.

And my wife and I spent a lot of time deciding which new hand basins we needed to replace the old ones.

After a lot of thought, we chose a square design with a trendy tap.

The day came for the plumbers to install the basins, but to my horror, the basin overlapped the vanity base by a finger-width.

But the fitting was done. And realistically, at $500 each, the basins were too expensive to replace.

It seemed we would have to live with the result.

But I'm a perfectionist, and after several weeks of avoiding looking at them, I couldn't take it any longer.

I rang the supplier and ordered smaller basins in the same style.

When they arrived I got the plumbers back on the job, and they spent a whole day changing them. 

Apparently the original basins were stuck on the vanity marble with strong silicone, and one basin had to be destroyed to fit the new one. 

That was one $500 lost forever.

But the job was done, they looked perfect and it cured my problem.

Except the dollar outlay.

I had paid out an extra $2,000 on top of the $2,000 I originally spent - just to replace them.

It was a financial disaster of epic proportions.

A gigantic waste of time and money.

Yet the pain of the money wasted was better than the wrong fit of the basins.

By comparison I've only had one lottery disaster.

It was at a time when I visited another lotto shop in our city.

I knew something was wrong when the total come up... it was $50 more than I normally paid.

So the checking began. 

Two assistants and I spread the tickets out on a counter and we painstakingly went through each one and the matching receipt.

To my amazement, each one checked out correct.

So I paid up, and gave the two girls my heartfelt apologies for the 20 minutes they had spent looking with me.

It wasn't until much later that I found the machine had misinterpreted my lines because the cards were old.

It gave me extra duplicate lines and messed with my winning percentages.

As I've mentioned many times before, when you fill out your tickets with my Silver Lotto System, you do it only once.

And you keep using those tickets until you get sick of winning :)

But as I found both with the basins and the tickets... there comes a time when you have to take a deep breath and start again.

The moral of my stories is this:

Sometimes mistakes are made.

Sometimes the cost of waste - like buying a bunch of lottery tickets that don't perform, or basins that don't fit - seems too great at the time.

And sometimes you just have to absorb the losses.

It could be worse.

Think of the millions of players without my systems, who have never won a cent for years - then get lucky:

---
Hi Ken , 
...All together I have won $9000. Half went to my 

Mother for Mothers day / birthdays. Both very 
happy . I am about to buy the Lotto-80 shortly . 
Before these wins with your system, my numbers 
& slik piks got me nothing ,waste of money . So 
a very big thanks to you Ken .
Kind regards, Phillip J .W ... 
Perth, Western Australia
---


Think of the loss Phillip and others made for years - without my system - one disaster after another.

And then finally realizing what they needed for the eventual winning bonanza:

---
Ken, it took me 2 plays and I won $336 from 
after spending only $30. I have never won a 
lotto in my life, and heavens knows I've 
played my share. I take my hat off to you. 
Needless to say your site is a winner with me!!
Dave Kell. UK
---

Holy Smokes Ken.
I just checked my numbers and I got 5 numbers 
again for another $2,463 for the December 22nd 
draw. Last weekend December 17 I won $1,957.80. 
This could become a full-time job for me. That's 
a total of $4420.80 in one week.
Thanks to your Silver Lotto System I am on my 
way to being back on my feet financially.
I've been playing the lotto for many years and 
never come close to winning this much.
Don Kellough. (Canada)
---

If you try long enough and work through your problems, you'll win. No question. 

It's RFA... Relentless Focused Action!

And then you'll be able to put your winning testimony on the special website I put up yesterday: http://thelottolife.com/winners

(You can do that now if you have 
won anything using my systems... 
we love hearing from you - even 
if the prize was small!)

If you're not winning now, you should look below and buy what you need to start you off.

If you have the Silver Lotto System already, then get the Lotto-80 System to ramp up your winning weeks: http://www.lotto-80.com








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver