Tuesday, September 06, 2011

My 7 Top Tips For Staying Positive (And Improving Your Lottery Winnings)

[blogphotosig.JPG]


There is a good reason to stay positive when you play lotto, and it's not just the expectation of a winning streak about to happen.

Because positivity keeps you in play... in the game.

If you can't be bothered playing this weekend because you feel depressed about the economy, the war, the bills... you might miss the greatest windfall in front of you at 8pm on Saturday night.

The beauty of the lottery game is the enormous potential of winning to change your life forever.

But only if you play, and keep playing.

You need to stay positive when the wins are small or infrequent so you can play again with enthusiasm. Because the next game you miss might be the big one with your name on.

So here's my top tips for staying positive - and yes, I follow them all:

TIP #1) Plant positive reminders around you. Use pictures, signs and notes on your fridge door, computer screen and in your wallet so you see them every day. Print out a photo of some big-time lottery winners and enjoy their happiness. It's contagious!

TIP #2) Read motivational books and stories. You will get inspired with even a simple paragraph showing how someone beat the odds.

TIP #3) Eat well by reducing junk food (you know what that is without me telling you). Cut out sugars. It will improve your thinking. Studies have shown that students who were given healthy diets actually learned more and were happier. Food will change your mood. Get my book to help you eat well and get slim: www.bannedfooddiet.com.

TIP #4) Write an appreciation diary. Each night before you retire, write down the 3 most positive events of the day you experienced. Everyone can find three things... even a smile from a friend counts. The warm feeling from your notes will inspire you to stay positive.

TIP #5) Stay active. That means as well as taking a 30 minute walk each day - or its equivalent, like washing the car or vacuuming the house. Make sure your calendar is full with no white space. Spare time leads to boredom, which leads to uncertainty. Too much introspection will make you worry. Fill your days with productive work and energetic play.

TIP #6) Write down your goals and dreams. Do it in the present tense, as if the goal has been reached: "I am giving away $5,000 to my church this morning, and it feels great!" Or "The harbor view from my bedroom window is amazing - I can see our yacht from here!"

TIP #7) DO. IT. NOW. These 3 words will give your life a big positive shove. Procrastination is a killer of enthusiasm. Whatever needs doing, Do It Now and watch as your negativity disappears. It could be as simple as clearing the clutter from your office or fixing the broken door handle that's been bugging you for months. When you see something that needs doing, don't put it on a list - do it right away.


When you're positive your life changes for the better, and this attitude helps keeps you playing with the expectation of a big win.

It won't improve your luck. That has to be managed with my Silver Lotto System

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver