Saturday, November 27, 2010

What Happened When I Went Panning For Gold

While I was looking for some photos in my old albums, I came across one from Arrowtown, New Zealand, taken maybe 30 years ago.

My wife and daughter and I were panning for gold in the tourist sluices they had set up in a mock goldmine town.

And here we were, feverishly shaking the pans under a stream of water and waiting the gold to appear.

Which - being a tourist venture - it eventually did.

We had enough gold dust to fill a tiny vial for a few minute's work.

About $3 worth of gold I think, from the $10 experience.

As I sat and remembered our trip from these photos, it got me thinking.

The world's largest ever gold nugget was found in Moliagul, Australia... just inches (5cm) from the surface. 

Called the "Welcome Stranger," it weighed about 72 kg.

Another nugget, the 27kg "Hand Of Faith" was discovered just 6" (15cm) below ground.

Now, while gold diggers could find gold by panning for it in the rivers, it's likely many of them walked directly over the record-breaking nuggets buried just inches underfoot.

This sounded a lot like winning the lottery.

I liken my Silver Lotto System to having the right equipment to mine these riches...

Without it you can spend your lifetime searching the vast fields and rivers hoping for a big strike.

But it's likely you'll spend a lot of money and get nothing, or maybe the occasional $3 particles from time to time.

Or you can get a map of the large nuggets - the jackpots - and spend less time and money by digging in the exact area.

That's what my Silver Lotto System does... gets you over top of the large nuggets... you're 99% there.

You do a minimal amount of digging, and if your luck is in, you win big!

As it happens, one of our biggest winners ($3.2m) is from Australia:

---
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards

Maher M.
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

But don't let the location put you off trying... our winners come from all around the world.

In fact, anywhere you can play the lottery, my system will help you.

OK, collect your equipment from here and get digging!


MY GOLD-FINDING PRODUCTS:

My Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991, and on Special today:

Custom Profiles: Don't want to fill out your Silver Lotto System yourself? I'll do them for you:

My Lotto-80 Predictive Play System: Gets you the best advantage every game with an easy red and green light play indicator:

Silver Lotto PRO System: A tri-combination of the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 and 4 Custom Profiles that shoots the expected winning percentage to an amazing 99%:

My PowerSpread System: Specialized Silver Lotto System for USA and Australian Powerball:

My Lotto Syndicate: Get 4,200 lines for the same price as 14 lines - played for you. You don't have to do a thing:

Silver Lotto Sites: Get your own turnkey affiliate website business already to go:
http://www.freelottobook.com