Monday, November 22, 2010

Lottery Winning Myth Exploded: If It Seems Too Good To Be True...


Some friends were talking to me about my Silver Lotto System the other day.

"So how many times do you win?" they asked.

"Oh," I replied, "about every time I play."

You should have seen the look on their faces. 

On the one hand they knew they HAD to believe me because I very rarely exaggerate.

On the other hand, it just seemed too good to be true.

And it may look that way at first. 

After all, I knew at least one of my friends - before they met me - used to play every week for months on end without winning a cent. I showed them my system and their luck soon changed!

I use my full system to get these remarkable results, but many people play only a few tickets and still achieve a high percentage of wins.

In this case, if it sounds too good to be true, well... it actually is TRUE!

All you have to do is take a look at my winner's testimonies - hundreds of them with large winnings and almost-winnings - like John here:

---
Hi Ken,

...Few days ago, while checking the profiles 
created as per your system against past winning 
draws, one of the combinations hit the jackpot 
(all 6 numbers) exactly.
John Tay**
joh******@yahoo.com.sg
---

Then a 'real' winner (though there's no difference... one took a ticket and the other didn't - they both still won):

---
Dear KEN,

...last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where 
we stand today. 6 provisional winners of 
$537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and 
we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

But before you get too excited about these results, let me tell you that my system has some minor flaws. 

For example, you won't get results unless you play regularly. Playing once a month is not sufficient.

And the biggest flaw is that it won't give you the jackpot - or any other prize - WHEN you want it. 

If you're happy to put up with that "minor blemish" and just want a system that puts you in game for some major million-dollar jackpots, then the Silver Lotto System is exactly what you need.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver