Monday, November 15, 2010

How I Bought A Luxury SUV While I Was Cash-Poor


When I told my wife about my last newsletter article on making a Plan, then making a Vision, she told me I had it round the wrong way.

"Don't you have the vision first, then make a plan?" she asked from behind the morning paper. "Seems a bit wopsided. How are you going to explain your way out of that?"

She obviously thought I was starting to lose my keen intellectual edge, or maybe my marbles.

"Aha!" I said, with the satisfaction of the righteous. "Here's why it appears backward, but in fact it's not!"

As I explained to her, my theory goes like this...

The Plan is the easy part.

I've already explained in the previous article how simple my Silver Lotto System is to use. 

It's the only the Plan you need. 

But to continue playing... to keep going when you don't seem to be matching prizes with your ticket money - that requires a long term Vision.

Vision builds persistence.

And persistence pays!

Let me explain...

Next year I will be celebrating 20 years of the Silver Lotto System, probably the most successful lottery system there is.

In fact, if you go to the New Zealand Sunday News archives and look up those early 1990's newspapers, you'll see my ad - with the same PO Box number too - repeated week after week, on page 5 usually.

From those small beginnings, it grew and grew.

Starting was easy. Just a couple of year's work (the Plan) to figure out the system, then dogged persistence to carry it through... I followed my mantra - Relentless Focused Action!

But how did I keep enthusiasm high enough to continue year after year ... through adversity, different jobs, house changes, empty nest syndrome and a few lean years financially?

I had a Vision.

The Plan was already in place. So my personal Vision was to sell my system to as many people as I could... sharing my success in winning the lottery. 

After all, there are millions of prizes each week around the world. More than enough for everyone.

To do that, I faced the same problem every lottery player has when they start.

How to keep going when the odds seem to be against you.

Sometimes the prizes are not that great. Sometimes you don't have enough to make a decent ticket purchase.

We all face those problems at times.

To keep going, the answer is to stay inspired with a clear Vision of what you want.

Here's how I do it.

It will also work for you.

I stay motivated by imagining my next big purchase in 3D clarity.

For example, I've just bought a Lexus SUV. It's a big 8 seat SUV like the LandCruiser, only plusher, more luxurious.

Real leather seats, incredibly soft magic carpet ride on air suspension, quiet as a church.

I like these SUV's so much that this is my second one.

After many months of searching - they are quite rare - I found the perfect model.

But after a big tax bill and some other expenses, I didn't have much cash left right then to buy it.

Like most canny investors, I was asset rich and cash poor. And I didn't want to wait to save for it.

So the purchase seemed to be a problem.

However, I had a way... a Vision.

I concentrated on what this SUV was going to give me. I visualized the smell of the leather interior, the sumptous ride as I glided over rough terrain, the engine so quiet you could hear a mouse sneeze at 100 paces.

I searched owner's comments in forums to confirm what I already knew - it still was the best SUV on the planet.

For a week I went through the visualizing stages, not worrying about where the money was coming from, just concentrating on the benefits. 

I wasn't concerned about when the funds would come through. Even though the SUV was on the open market and available to anyone, I just kept visualizing it as mine.

And suddenly one day the following week, everything came together. The SUV was still there along with the funding, and I bought it within hours.

Much of my life works like that. 

I give lots of concentration on a goal, then - almost like magic, it all works and I get what I ask for.

The lottery is no different.

Visualize what you want from your winnings, and let the result take care of itself.

---
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards

Maher M.
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

Fulfill your Plan by buying the Silver Lotto System or Pro: http://www.silverlottopro.com.

Then visualize what you want using the prizes you will win.

And wait for the result that will change your life forever!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver