Friday, November 26, 2010

The Lottery Win Instant Gratification Trade-Off


I'm writing this just a couple of hours before our local game ($1 milllion 1st prize) is about to be drawn and broadcast.

And I'm as excited, as many Silver Lotto System players in our area are too.

Like me, they've probably set up and visualized their goals and wishlist, memorized what they're going to tell friends and relatives, speculated how their life is going to change in the next couple of hours.

If they're lucky - yes, there is a small element of luck involved - they'll end up with something like these winners:

- $3.2 Milllion by Maher M.
- $1 Milllion by Lester R.
- $281,183.00 by Robert W.
- $175,000.00 by Larry.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $100,000.00 by Phil F.
- $70,634.60.00 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $50,000.00 by 
many Silverites (buyers of my system)

A lottery prize is very much instant gratification. 

After all, they didn't have to do much for it...

They had already filled out their tickets - they only do one set ever with my Silver Lotto System.

They probably spent a couple minutes and had their regular chat with the local lotto shop guy as they bought their tickets.

So now they wait.

Now, there's no easier way to get one mill or many millions in a single attempt. 

You just need about a couple minutes each time at your lotto shop, and a few dollars outlay.

This is as instant as you can get. 

No working 30 years 9-5, saving $300 a week solid until the million - less tax - is sitting in your bank.

When you win with my system, you will have short-cut a whole lifetime of work in just a few minutes!

Well, as good as it sounds, there's a tradeoff.

For a start, a win tonight is NOT guaranteed.

Sure, most Silver Lotto System players may bring home a few hundred dollars, or a few thousand. Many do.

But the trade-off is that they may need to do this process again and again, maybe for several months, or even longer... until they get that major prize.

It's the only part of the process that can't be guaranteed. The time.

I can guarantee you'll win a prize in 56 days or less. 

In fact, many win on their first few tries:

--------
Hi Ken,
I just want to quickly let you know Ive been 
using your system for 3 weeks now and am 
astounded at the results so far! Nothing huge 
yet, but Ive won 4 div.5 and 3 div.4, better than 
Ive done ever and Ive been playing for years...
...Thanks for your time, and your amazing 
lotto system!

V Moore (address supplied)
---

But I can't tell you WHEN you'll win the Big One.

I just want to make sure you realize that before you start.

Winning is guaranteed - the timeline is not.

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and 
they all stank. i piled money in and got 
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a 
while but i started to get some dollars. 
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I 
never had that much money in my life its 
like 2 years wages all at one time. First 
thing I did was to get my cards paid of. 
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My 
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA 
(name and address supplied)
---

The sooner you start, the faster you'll get there. 








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver