Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Show People How To Win The Lottery, And Look What They Called Me!


Someone a few minutes ago mentioned me in their email as having "... the most reputable system."

In case you don't know what that is, it means "trustworthy."

Now, it is nice when someone recognizes this fact.

After nearly 20 years in this business, it's reassuring to still get compliments.

Let's face it, I've got some dodgy competition... one system owner claims to have been shot to stop revealing his lottery secret (really - they do that? If that's what happens to small-time lottery winners, what will happen to the Wikileaks guy today, I wonder!).

Or another who named his system after Formula 1 - and if they haven't been sued by Bernie Ecclestone, they will be shortly by me - because it's my system they blatantly copied and are selling illegally!

When you put my authentic System up against these riffraff and many more like them out there, it must shine like a bright beacon of hope in the gloom of the night.

But there is a problem, and it's one that makes me the world's worst salesman.

Because, as well as telling you about the good stuff that comes daily from the Silver Lotto System, I also tell you about the downside of playing lotto. 

I can't help it... it's in my nature. It's why I originally called my system the Honest Lotto System a few years back.

Here's why I shouldn't be selling anyone anything... 

One big problem comes because I tell you that it may take a while to get a win... (but you'll always get one in 56 days, that's almost guaranteed).

And I also tell you that you may not get the main jackpot either... (but you'll always benefit from the hundreds of thousands of other prizes that many games offer. For example, every week Powerball regularly gives away 600-700,000 prizes of up to $200,000 for winners).

So my 'in-your-face' honesty puts a few people off sometimes, and I sell a few less systems than I hoped.

But that's not a bad thing.

Because when the tire-kickers depart without buying, it leaves behind the keen players... the ones who who can sum up the true odds and who will play realistically. 

They're also the ones who have the determination and have the RFA (Relentless Focused Action) to get the big winnings waiting out there.

And the results speak for themselves:
---
- $3.2 Million by Maher M.
- $1 Million by Lester R.
- $281,183.00 by Robert W.
- $175,000.00 by Larry.
- $100,000 by Phil F.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00, Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver