Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why Winning Lottery Players Don't Turn Up Their Nose At $100,000

While major wins are what we all dream of, regular, smaller wins are just as exciting.

I'm talking up to $100,000 or more - lots of our players have won round this amount.

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and 
they all stank. i piled money in and got 
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a 
while but i started to get some dollars. 
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I 
never had that much money in my life its 
like 2 years wages all at one time. First 
thing I did was to get my cards paid of. 
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My 
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA 
(name and address supplied)
---

These prizes keep us motivated and show the Silver Lotto System is working, and working well.

Because millions of people without my system get nothing week after year.

And yet many of my Silverites (buyers of my systems) win almost immediately they sign up and start. 

Amazing--and I take full credit for it!

But let's be realistic. Only a few people win the major jackpots in any lotto game.

Yet - and this is the secret - many thousands more can share the smaller prizes.

For example, last Saturday the USA Powerball paid out 632,631 players anything from $3 up to $200,000.

And the jackpot is $72 milllion and climbing!

So this has always been my aim:

--My main task is to get you the major prize. But...
--My secondary task is to get you as many multiple second tier prizes as possible.

These numerous small wins keep you enthusiastic and looking forward to the next play date... while milllions of non-Silverites can only watch with envy:

---
- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 by Larry.
- $100,000 by Phil F.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00, Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
---

And read what Stephanie sent me. She benefited by using the Lotto-80 System

---
Ken,
After purchasing both your Lotto System 
and your Lotto 80, I bided my time with my 
chosen numbers, waited until I had the "green"
light, and won $450,00US...This was only my first run!! 
Can you imagine the excitement of discovering you've 
matched 4 out of 5 numbers. 1 more number and I 
would have been $750,000 richer. 
This system is awesome!
Best Regards,
Stephanie B.
---