Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hey Ken, I Know You're Busy...


I get quite a few emails each week, some starting off with, "Ken, you must be a very busy man, but I hope you can help me with this... "

Sure, I'm busy.

In fact, just a couple of days ago I even considered giving up my daily walk - which takes about 40 minutes - to get more done on my projects. I could sure do with that time considering I'm well behind with my new manual, the Lotto Code and a number of other things.

So I was very grateful for my system when I popped down to buy some Powerball tickets on Saturday morning. 

Thanks to the way my Powerball system works, I had already filled out the tickets a few years back - and I didn't have to do any more than pass them across the counter.

Most other lottery systems require you to fill out new tickets each week. 

It can take hours.

The ones I have are several years old, and I figure I've saved weeks of valuable time by not having to fill them out for each game.

And they still keep winning... even if only $72 for me last Saturday... but it's enough to keep my extraordinary winning odds at a healthy 98%.

So if you have a question, here's a quick tip that will save both you and I a lot of time...

Before you write to me, take a look at my support website at http://www.askKenSilver.com.

You'll be surprised at how much information you can actually get there first.


LOTTO-80

Just a quick pointer for Lotto-80 members - if you have trouble accessing the site, make sure you are using both the same computer and email you signed up with. The Lotto-80 has a security lock that stops anyone else using your ID to access the website. 

If you have changed either your computer or email address, let me know and I'll get you back in.


PREDICTIONS

Each week around this time I select 5 lottery games at random from 87 other game days in my Lotto-80 private membership System.

I choose the games which have a 50% or more chance of winning this coming week using Lotto-80 and the Silver Lotto System together. 

---
Ken,
I won $100,000.00 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems...
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---


THIS COMING WEEK'S PICKS: (Sorry - 
this information is available only to Lotto-Daily subscribers at http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine

Australian **********
Canada ********
UK ************
M**********
Fl************

You can get even better results by using the Lotto-80 System with the PRO Custom Profiles: http://www.silverlottopro.com

And stay subscribed to the newsletter at http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver