Thursday, October 14, 2010

Newsflash: Winner's Circle Opens Again Briefly...Be Quick


When I closed the Winner's Circle last week without any advance notice, I got swamped with requests to open it again.

There were some very pleading emails.

So I started accepting orders on a casual basis.

And now I've set up another Group to cover the demand.

You can order there now.

A couple of points you should know first:

It's coming up to our weekend here in New Zealand, and our admin office is closed. So after you order, you won't get your card processed or have your membership started until late Sunday your time (for most of the world).

But you'll need to order now to reserve your place. 

And there are only about 40 left.

And as usual with my products... if you bought from me in the past and got a refund at any time, or stopped your membership, you're not eligible to buy any product from me again... including the Winner's Circle. 

Tough, I know. But it's my way of keeping the competition down for my existing loyal Silverites! (buyers of my system). They come first.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver