Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How A Plan 'B' Will Help Your Lottery Winning


Great news about the Chilean miners being rescued.

As I write this, the first four miners have been pulled out of the ground and the operation seems to be going well so far.

Lucky Florencio Avalos was first to reach the surface after being winched up in a capsule. He was greeted by his family and hugged by Chile's president Sebastian Pinera. 

Hopefully the other 29 will follow without any hiccups.

But what interested me was that two other tunnels had been bored earlier in preparation for emergencies.

They appear to be alternatives to the main tunnel in case there are any problems.

In fact, the mining company had not only had a plan A, but a plan B... AND a plan C.

That's what I call hedging your bets.

It's the same in the lottery world.

While you can do well with my lottery system alone, you should also take advantage of other ways to increase your chances of success.

My plan B is the Lotto-80 system... a low-cost membership page that tells you when you should play.

Because, as good as my Silver Lotto System is, there are weeks when the numbers just simply won't make the grade.

So you need to know when not to play.

And that's what the Lotto-80 system tells you.


More and more players are using this clever method to win more, and also save funds to play in winning weeks.

---
Ken,
I won $100,000.00 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems...
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

The best part is that it's only a few cents a day at the moment. But it will go up soon because our international currency rate is diving right now, and I can't afford to keep the price this low much longer.

Get your Plan B into action now: http://www.lotto-80.com.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver