Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Bill Clinton's Diet Surprise


Before I talk about Bill, some good news...

If you don't like using your credit card on the net, you can now pay for the Silver Lotto System and my other systems by bank check.

That's because I've had a number of requests to add some other form of payment.

And a bank check is the only method my bank can accept paper payments from overseas. 

See http://www.silverlotto.com/mail.htm for the details - it's easy to do.

And you get the goods as soon as I receive your check or cash.



OK, here's a surprise for you...

Former US President Bill Clinton is using my diet.

Well, he doesn't know it right now.

But his recent and dramatic weight loss - and general good health - could have come right from the founding principles of my own Banned Food Diet.

It shows that sometimes the secret to your successs can be hidden in another form without you realizing it.

Like the way Lotto-80 drives up your winning rate, while still appearing to be a simple addition to the Silver Lotto System.

In fact, it's essential for getting your win rate up.


And if you're interested in my Banned Food Diet, see it here: http://www.bannedfooddiet.com

They'll both do you a power of good!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver