Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Winning Goal That Shocked My Lottery Readers Into Action


You're reading this because you want a better life.

And for thousands of Silverites (buyers of my systems), winning even a small lottery prize with my system has achieved that.

---
- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $2.8 Million by Robert Whelan.. 10th share
- $1 Million miss by Lester R.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $100,000.00 by Fiona B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $50,000.00 by 
many Silverites (buyers of my system)

---

But if you're a regular reader of this newsletter, you'll know I have other ways you can profit.

You can build a lovely nest egg to pay off your car, quit the mortg.age, take a vacation or help out your family - just with a single website: www.freelottobook.com.

But some of you want to ramp up that income many times, and I recognize that.

So this year I made some grand plans... some enormous long term goals that shocked most of my affiliates.

Some of them were startled into action by these goals.

For example, last week one affiliate achieved cash-in-pocket sales of just over $10,000 - in less than 5 days - just from selling my products!

Others did well too, and the trend is continuing up as more folk are discovering how easy it is to sell my stuff.

Let's face it - everyone wants a system to stop them losing money and getting more lottery wins.

And I want you to share my goals and successes because the better you do, the better I do.

That's because for every Silver Lotto System you sell, you get 75% of the sales price.

I'm content to get just 25% because the bigger your share, the harder you'll work to achieve it!

So it's a win-win.

And now I'm going for gold... a goal even greater that will rattle your teacups...

I want you to earn $1 Million a year!

Sit down again :)

It CAN be done. 

In a recent post in my Silver Seller's blog, I've listed a couple of online businesses that have done it.

And our annual sales have reached that figure right now - so it's completely do-able.

But you need to make a mind-changing decision to change.

And you need the tools.

That's what I'm finishing off now... the methods I use to create a million-dollar income, and how you can duplicate my strategy to maybe get a million bucks a year all to yourself.

It will take you a little time.

But like most of my systems it will work if you follow my instructions.

Keep up with my progress on this project, follow me at http://silverseller.blogspot.com. I hope to finish it in a couple weeks.

While you're waiting, get your own site here... you can get started today while I'm putting the finishing touches to my Million-A-Year project for you, and you'll get a discount if you own one: www.freelottobook.com.

(Jeff emailed me a couple days back and said: "Ken, you've always got something going on! You never give up!"  Well, I enjoy what I'm doing Jeff, it's that simple. Now my goal is to help hundreds share the same success I've been getting).



LOTTO PREDICTIONS

Each week around this time I select 5 lottery games at random from 87 other game days in my private membership Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com).

I choose the games which have a 50% chance or more of winning this coming week, when played using the Silver Lotto System. And it works like crazy:

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems...

Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

THIS COMING WEEK'S PICKS:

(For my free newsletter subscribers only. If you need to know the exact day of play for your game for a mere $7-and-a-bit/month, go here: http://www.lotto-80.com.  And stay subscribed to the newsletter... this information is available only to you: http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine).








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver