Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Winning Lottery System's 12 Year Saving


A while back an Ohio man used lotto numbers taken from his son's birthday, his dog's collar number and the temperature on the day he bought his tickets.

And he won the jackpot using this crazy combination!

Faced with that upside down information, you might now think that buying a lottery system is useless. 

But let me tell you a little secret that will change your thinking entirely...

Little-Known Fact: our winner had been using the SAME ticket and numbers for the past 12 years!

If you didn't know, that's one of the founding principles of my Silver Lotto System

I tell you to persistently use the same numbers I give you - every week - just like our jackpot winner from Ohio.

But here's the difference between his luck and my system. 

12 years!

The Silver Lotto System uses a hugely effective time-shifting formula.

And if this jackpot winner had used my system, he might have gotten that win years earlier.

The Silver Lotto PRO System - which works on exactly the same principles, has been getting some powerful winning results lately. 

But in spite of all my past emails about not testing but buying for real - someone didn't follow my instructions and is $20 grand worse off:

---
Ken,
 Ive been following your new silver pro system each 
 week since I bought it, and I can't believe it. 
 $17,500, $4200 and 2 of $230. Each week I kick 
 myself that I didn't take a ticket, but I guess 
 I wanted proof before I spent my money. 
 Now I will.
Jon F
Jon*************@yahoo.com
---


Friend of mine recently missed out on a $1 Million win for the same reason.

My PRO system is simple to use and it's a sophisticated tool dedicated to 'pro players'... committed and dedicated people who want to win at their game using the top lottery tool available. 

If you just want to spend a few dollars to buy a system, then sure - you'll get very good results with my Silver Lotto System.

But if you want real results, fast, then going PRO is the only way.

Here's the best thing about the PRO System. It's simple. 

Everything except filling out your tickets (a once-in-a-lifetime thing however) is done for you.

The system is ready to go when you are, any time day or night. 

As far as I know, my Silver Lotto PRO System is the only system in the world like this.


By the way, if you already own the Silver Lotto System or are a Lotto-80 member, you've already got 2 of the 3 parts you need for the total PRO system. 

Save some serious winning time - maybe 12 years!: http://www.silverlottopro.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver