Monday, August 02, 2010

Lottery Winning Predictions For The Week, And Silver Sites Reply.


Got an email yesterday after making the Silver Lotto Sites (http://www.silverlottosites.com) announcement:

"Ken, why are you selling out of your Silver Sites? Is there something wrong with them?"

OK, Gerrard, here's the answer to put the record straight.

Fact is, they are too profitable for me to sell any longer.

Yes, I know it sounds weird, but there's a hard-headed business reason behind my answer...

I only make 25% from a sale on these sites, whereas the owners make 75%. 

That's cool with me. All my affiliate products work this way, and many of my resellers make thousands.

But some Silver Lotto Site owners don't have the time or energy to promote their sites as well as they could. Maybe they don't have my passion or full-time involvement to make these goldmines spew out money in the way they are designed to.

So many of the sites are sitting there - under-promoted - only netting me small sales... and only a 25% share for me at that. 

And I'm losing the big bucks potential because I can't promote them aggressively.

Now, if the current owners had the time and resources to promote their sites - and it doesn't take much - they would make a killing. They only need to follow a few simple steps and keep at it.

Because the reason for succcess in any field is exactly what I do every day: take Relentless Focused Action.

Like most of life, you need to put a little work in first.

So these sites are good autopilot earners. 

But I need big results. If that's you, go for it!

There are only three (oops, one's just sold, make that 2) sites left, and then they're gone forever. If they don't sell in the next 24 hours I'll pull them off the market. 

I'm still keen to see 2 people get their own potentially hugely profitable business for a tiny investment, and for that reason I'll keep them up for the day.

Then it's all over. Doors will close and the chance will be gone one way or another.




Here's the week's predictions from my Lotto-80 System.

Each week around this time I select 5 lottery games at random from 87 other game days in my private membership Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com).

I choose the games which have a 50% chance or more of winning this coming week, when played using the Silver Lotto System. 

And it works like crazy:

---
Ken,

I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems...

F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

THIS COMING WEEK'S PICKS: (Sorry, only available to Lotto-Daily subscribers: http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine)


If you need to know the exact day of play for your game for a mere $7/month, go here: http://www.lotto-80.com

It's the best way to increase the winning odds of your Silver Lotto System.

And stay subscribed to the newsletter... this information is available only to Lotto-Daily subscribers: http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver