Sunday, August 29, 2010

How To Choose A Winning Lottery System, And This Week's Lotto-80 Predictions


Here's the email that started me off on today's article:

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and 
they all stank. i piled money in and got 
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a 
while but i started to get some dollars. 
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I 
never had that much money in my life its 
like 2 years wages all at one time. First 
thing I did was to get my cards paid of. 
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My 
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA 
(name and address supplied)
---

And it struck me that choosing a lottery system that works is like trying to decide which diet to use. 

One popular trendy book tells you something, and two weeks later Dr Phil tells you something else. 

Former president Bill Clinton went on the South Beach Diet, then had to have heart surgery not long afterward.

Confusing isn't it? 

Especially when you have to decide--from all the conflicting gaggle of experts out there--what diet is going to be the best for your money.

Occasionally I get emails asking me how my Silver Lotto System compares to other systems. 

Just like diet plans.

Usually I get these questions because the writer hasn't had much success with their existing program.

Well, I don't make comparisons. Like the diet business, it's just too complex to compare them.

But there is a simpler way...

What you should ask yourself is this: What RESULTS do these other lotto systems show for their buyers?

I used to look at many lotto system websites in my past research. 

All I see is how "good" they say their system is. 

Very few say who has won using it. 

But I do.

On my website you'll see many happy lottery success stories, with some win amounts up to over $3 milllion dollars. 

Whether it's lotto systems or diet plans, you need to be able to decide among them.

So check out the testimonials!



LOTTO-80 PREDICTIONS:

Here's the week's predictions from my Lotto-80 System.

Each week around this time I select 5 lottery games at random from 87 other game days in my private membership Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com).

I choose the games which have a 50% chance or more of winning this coming week, when played using the Silver Lotto System. 

And it works like crazy:

---
Ken,

I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems...

Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

THIS COMING WEEK'S PICKS:

(Sorry - only available to subscribers)

If you need to know the exact day of play for your game, go here: http://www.lotto-80.com

It's the best way to increase the winning odds of your Silver Lotto System.

And subscribe to the newsletter: http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver