Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Chance For WInning Lotto Offer, And Change Of Name For Weightloss Plan






I told you 5 days ago I'm slashing the prices of many of my products as an incentive for you to get started on the right foot for 2010.

Now there's only hours left.

If you missed the newsletter, go to the previous post on my blog for the offer.

My winning systems are the best investment you can possibly make. Don't miss out.


Weight Talk...

Now is also a great time to start your w.eightloss program for 2010. You may already know I've developed my own fatloss plan which really WORKS.

It's called the "Banned Food Diet " - and I've lost a huge 22lbs so far.

I really notice the difference.. for example, I don't puff when I tie up my shoe laces. It's those small things you notice when you drop fat in the right places.

My "Banned Food Diet" is effective for both women and men. And it's cheap to buy and run - no special, expensive foods or pills needed.

See it here: http://www.bannedfooddiet.com .









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. And yes, the Banned Food Diet is the same SlimWinner Plan with another name, so don't buy it again!

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter

>> Send this post  to a friend