Saturday, December 19, 2009

End Of Year 5 Day Discount Sale





Next year is going to be different when you buy any of my Silver Lotto Systems.

It'll cost you more.

There's a couple of reasons for that...

- Our country's currency exchange with the USA has gotten worse. So I'm losing money off each sale.

- I increased the commission rate to my affiliates, it's now gone up to 60%. Great for affiliates. But that means I'm not making as much on each sale! (Why not become an affiliate of mine and cash in? They're doing just great from me: http://www.lottoaffiliatecenter.com)


So prices will have to go up across the board.

Maybe even before Christmas.

In the meantime I'm slashing the prices of many of my products... as an incentive for you to get started on the right foot for 2010.


Here's the list of the crazy discounts you can get right now - but only for the next 5 days:


1. Get my Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991, and with $57 off right now: http://www.silverlotto.com


2. My Lotto-80 Predictive Play System gets you the best advantage every game with an easy red and green light play indicator. Normally $19 a month... now just $7.80 a month: http://www.lotto-80.com.

If you buy it together with the Silver Lotto System, you'll get an even bigger discount:

>> Silver Lotto System and 6 month Lotto-80 membership: $79 (normally $143.80)
>> Silver Lotto System and 12 month Lotto-80 membership: $129 (normally $190.60)


3. My Silver Lotto PRO System is a combination of the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 and 4 Custom Profiles that shoots the expected winning percentage to an amazing 98-99%. This is for serious players who really want to win.

If you have the Silver Lotto System and Lotto-80 System already, all you need are the PRO Custom Profiles: $88 (normally $148)


My systems are the best investment you can possibly make.

Just think of the money you've been losing over all the years before. What my system does is both reduce your spending and increase your winning chances... sometimes up to tens of thousands of times.

Think of it as a Christmas present to yourself :-)

Who knows what the real bonus will be if you win before Christmas!

---
Maher M...
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards

Maher M.
qal*****@hotmail.com
Australia
---


Make every playday a payday.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend