Thursday, December 10, 2009

How To Beat The Xmas Blues and And Win Lotto





Remember in an earlier email how I said that most people waited for the beginning of the week or year to start making changes... giving up smoking, going on a diet, being a better person etc.?

Don't wait for 2010 before you make your move.

Because depending on where you live, you still have at least another 6 games to play before the close of this year.

Just think what would happen if you won on Saturday - and how that would set you up for next year just perfectly! And what a great Christmas that would be for you.

Now, I'd love to be able to tempt you with an enormous discount, but the truth is I don't give extra discounts other than the ones that are ongoing at the moment.

For example, you can save almost $57 if you buy my Silver Lotto System right now.

Or you can save $60 on the Silver Lotto PRO System right now.

And of course, my Lotto-80 System is still only $7.80 a month (when it should realistically be 10 times that price!).

I think those are pretty good savings.

So start now. You could either win a small amount like Troy and Owen:

---
Ken - you are truly Father Xmas! I bought your Silver Lotto System program back last month, and it looked like I was getting nowhere. Then I won $1,409 in the 6/49 last Saturday, and our family haven't stopped celebrating since! We're having a great Christmas and hope you are too.
Troy F. Canada
---

Hello Ken, I bought your system as a Christmas present for my dad, but we were keen to try it out so it wasn't really a surprise for him. Imagine our surprise when we won $239 after only trying out a few lines of your Silver Lotto System program! We were very impressed, and my dad and I wanted to thank you for this great system.
Owen U, Perth, Australia
---

Or $3.2 milllion like Maher:
---
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

But you won't know until you start!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend