Friday, January 01, 2010

My 2010 Plan For You






I've been thinking, on this first day of the new year...

My dream has always been trying to help others get ahead financially. Either through lottery, or in their own business.

But this morning... after working on my new 2010 plan... I've realized something about business, and that is this.

I've been trying to help in the wrong way.

Because most people... maybe 99.9% of the world... don’t have the mindset for business success.

Or the focus.

Or the resources.

And they are often sold unrealistic dreams that never work in the real world.

You could spend most of your life on trying to build up a business, only to have it flop after years of losses.

That's a fact of life.

I've been there too.

That's why you need to have a highly leveraged risk-taking venture where you:

- Spend small amounts of monney.
- Get massive returns back.

Lotto is that method. And there are two ways to do it.

Let me explain...

There are few other ways where you spend a few dollars a week and get the potential of a vast multi-million prize that will fulfill every dream you ever had. And even fewer ways that allow you to achieve it in a few months.

You won't do that in a business, that's for sure.

Sure, some business ideas are great. I recommend this one: http://www.kensilver.com/jk.htm

But I would rather you pursued lotto.

There's no guaranteee - whichever way you choose - to acquire a vast amount of riches.

But playing lotto is the most fun - AND the most profitable!

Others have won big in various lottos:

- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry... sadly an accident
stopped him from buying his winning tickets.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $50,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)

You can also win as an affiliate. Take a look here for a way that needs no skill - just following my instructions: http://www.freelottobook.com/

So there you are... several ways you can start the 2010 year off with some excitement - and maybe success!...

My system: http://www.silverlottopro.com
Business: http://www.kensilver.com/jk.htm
Affiliate: http://www.freelottobook.com/

But do something!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter

>> Send this post to a friend