Saturday, November 07, 2009

You're Crazy Not To Take This Lottery Winning Advice





Winners play differently to losers. 

Know the difference so you can change your playing strategy. Here's 3 ways they differ, and how you can duplicate their success:


1) Winners buy more tickets.
In the Silver Lotto System instructions - and often in these newsletters - I tell you to buy more lines or tickets. In fact, you should stop buying small amounts like 1 or 2 tickets, and wait until you can afford to use as much of the complete Silver Lotto System as possible. 

Work out how much you can afford without missing out on bill payments, food, savings and buying fun things. If you are planning to be a committed player, you need to make your ticket amount as high as possible. Only in this way can you get the maximum chances from your purchase.

The more you play, the greater the chance you'll hit the Big One. Just like anything else:

---
Dear Ken,
I just wanted to let you and everyone else know 
that I won $124,960.00 last week with your silver 
system and I'm so grateful...
...thanks again!!!!!
Jo Shalcross.
California
---

Want to stop ticket wastage? Want to only buy the winning tickets instead of wasting your money on the losing ones? I developed the Lotto-80 System to help you do just that.


2) Winners set a regular play time.
Decide how often you are going to play at the level you've chosen. For example, before buying my System you might have been a 5 or 6 line player each week (one ticket). 

With the Silver Lotto System, you might decide to play 10 tickets. But instead of spreading them out over the month, you should play them all at once, monthly. That increases your odds by a whopping amount, and it's how I designed the system to work.

In between your large plays, take a couple of tickets (you gotta use the Silver Lotto System - forget about ever touching the computer picks), just to keep your enthusiasm up.

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since. 
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!
J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)

---
Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, 
$10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but 
many times... I won every week for four 
months on Powerball. It was a great 
feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)

---

Powerball is up to $80 milllion right now, and it's just a few hours away from the draw. Get my PowerSpread System for USA and Australia here for next week's games - that'll give you time to make up your tickets. (What am I talking about! It only takes 30 minutes and you never have to do it again): http://www.silverlotto.com/powerball.htm



3) Winners bounce back and try again.
Winners sometimes go for a week or two without winning a cent. Or they may get small amounts - and like the rest of us they will wonder whether my system really works. Of course it does, just have faith and persist.

The answer is simple. Have a game plan. Stick to it. Increase your ticket play. Persist, persist, persist until you win... 

---
... just won $70,634.60 on the 6/49 in Canada ...
 I've been using your silver lotto system for 
about 4 months.
Thanks So much!
Murray B.
ki*****@telus.net 
Canada
---

Put it all together with the powerful Silver Lotto PRO System: http://www.silverlottopro.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend