Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Would You Get Out Of Bed For Powerball's $66+ Million?





It was supermodel Linda Evangelista who famously said, "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day."

What does the now 49 year-old Canadian think of her statement now?

Before I tell you, let me ask you:

How would you like to get out of bed for $66+ million?

If you do nothing else today, don't get back into bed without buying and using my PowerSpread System. It's designed specially for helping you win USA and Australian Powerball.

That's because the USA Powerball jackpot has rolled over and rocketed to an eye-watering $66+ million this weekend. (The estimated jackpot is not yet officially available).

So now you must get deadly serious.

You have the best chance of anyone because the number of Powerball System buyers are just a tiny, tiny fraction of the half-million people who play each week. And many of those Silverites could have forgotten to buy tickets, gone on vacation, preferred to sweep the leaves/snow off their drive, had to babysit... or generally not been organized.

Their bad luck, your fortune!

In other words, you have almost NO competition at all right now.

But here's a problem - your buying options are running out for Saturday's game.

That's because my office is closed for the weekend after tomorrow (it's Thursday night here right now), and you won't be able to get the Silver Lotto PRO System for Powerball in time if you delay more than 24 hours.

But you can get my standard Powerball system instantly, which will also help give you fantastic odds, here: http://www.silverlotto.com/powerball.htm

---
"Won $100,000.00 On 2nd Division Powerball!"

Ken,
I bought your system... Since then computer
crashed, new computer,changed internet carriers,
etc,etc. Anyway still kept trying the system
and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division Powerball
$100,000.00....
Thanks
Phil F.
pf * * * * * @ncable.net.au
---

Get it here with instant download: http://www.silverlotto.com/powerball.htm

Hurry.

$66+ million is a fantastic oppportunity.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

PS. Linda later reacted to her comment about not getting out of bed for less than $10,000 a day. She said, "I can't stand the way this follows me around. I said it a long time ago, and I hope today I am a different person. Now I get out of bed for a much better reason. I'm part of a team that raises milllions of dollars and raises awareness of HIV and AIDS all over the world."


>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend