Sunday, November 08, 2009

Why Tomorrow's Lotto Winning Deadline Matters To You





If you've been to my Silver Lotto System website recently, you will know that I'm offering an extraordinary Double Money-Back Guaranteee.

What I haven't told you here - and you may not know - is that this unprecedented offer is on constant trial.

So every 7 days I review my sales. If a SINGLE return is made during this trial, I'll wipe it immediately and put the Silver Lotto System back up to $97 from its current crazy low offer price.

I check the stats every 7 days, and the next inspection is due tomorrow.

Get over there fast - it'll save you nearly $60 today.

And while I'm on the subject of saving - I've reduced the Lotto-80 membership from $19/month down to a tiny $7.80 A MONTH

You'll be truly amazed how my hugely effective 'el cheapo' system ratchets up your winning chances, as it did for Fiona and countless others (I would list them all but I'm sick of typing right now):

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest amount I've won since I bought your systems a couple of years ago, but I never paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real bonus. 
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

You can stop membership any time you like, and it only takes a couple of seconds to use each week. Buy today to get ready for the week's games: http://www.lotto-80.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend