Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Wish Crossed Off The Bucket List





Yesterday I got the opportunity to cross off another wish from my
bucket list.

If you don't know what a bucket list is, the term comes from the
film of the same name. Two terminally ill men make a list of
things to do before they kick the bucket (pass away).

It includes such things as skydiving, climbing the Pyramids, and
- related to my own list item - driving at speed.

One of the items on my own list was to travel at 200 km an hour
in a car of any type... either as a driver or passenger. For
those of you in imperial measurements, that's 125mph.

It's not that fast... but illegal in my country except on a track.

And so the opportunity came up, and this weekend I was a
passenger in a car doing 215 km an hour on a racetrack.

Scratched that one off the list!

What I found amazing was that this item came from my list that
was several years old. And I hadn't looked at it for many months.

But the embedded desire was still been there, and my
subconscious brain kept working on it.

It's just another example of the power of making a wish list.

It focuses your mind onto a goal... whether you want to or not!

And because it works in your subconscious, all you have to do is
write it down, review it a few times over the next few weeks,
then forget about it.

Until it happens.

Now let's put it into context. 


For some unknown reason, it's harder to dream up a large sum of
money than a yacht, a mansion or some other tangible goal.

So that's what you should aim for... something you want - rather
than a sum of money to buy it with. 

Mind you, there's nothing wrong with a large sum of money:

---
Ken, I bought your system a couple of years 
ago... Since then computer crashed ,new 
computer, changed internet carriers, etc, 
etc. Anyway still kept trying the system 
and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball 
$100,000.00...
Thanks
Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

And here's the biggest winner using my system:

---
"WINNER -
$3.2 MILLION!"

Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners - 
we shared the big jack (pot) ... 6 provisional 
winners of $537396.59 each (Total $3,224,379.00) 
and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

So get going on your goal. 

Write it down, review it often over the first few weeks, then
leave it to your mind to produce it.

My next goal?

My aim is to now DRIVE at 200 mph (321 km an hour).

Mmmm. 

What's yours?







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. 


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend