Saturday, February 07, 2009

How To Win The Lottery Faster & More Often





If you knew you that you could win the lotto jackpot at the end of the next 50 games - how fast would you play to get through that number? 

I'm sure you would be playing like a maniac night and day until the magic figure was reached.

Well, here's another way to do it.

Let me tell you my story by way of explanation: 

Several decades ago I was the proud owner of my own community newspaper. 

I founded it, and did everything in it... designed it, wrote news stories, took the photos, drew a weekly cartoon, did the full layout of 12 to 16 pages each week. 

And sold advertising.

I was very good at it all. The paper quickly thrived.

And in the midst of all that activity I discovered a secret that allowed me to PREDICT when I would reach a certain level of advertising. 

As you may know, ads pays de bills, and this also allowed the paper to expand and become profitable.

It was this leverage secret that I quietly reveal to you now... 

SECRET >> For every 10 shops I visited, I found 
   I would get 3 ads. For every 20 stores I visited, 
   I would get a full page ad.

Do you see the link between my trudging from shop to shop, and the guaranteed success percentage?

In rain, sun or snow, I covered the required number of stores and advertisers according to my secret, and my winning sales percentage stayed the same.

Some weeks I was able to double my beat by going to other regions. 

And guess what? 

My sales income doubled also.

This was opportunity meeting preparation and creating luck.

In other words, the more I did, the luckier I got.

Remember that: The More I Did, The Luckier I Got.

It applies you also. 

I don't know when you will win your lottery game. But you can step on the fast pedal and speed the whole process up considerably. 

Here's my suggestions:

  • - Instead of buying 5 tickets a time, buy 50 in the same game.

  • - Play more than one game. Why not try 2 or more games in the same week?

  • - Spread your chances around... try other kinds of games you would normally not play because the odds were too high or the prize was too low. Experiment a little.

  • - Increase your percentage chances. Join a syndicate like my Winner's Circle (http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm).

  • - Use the best fast-track system I offer, the Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com). It eliminates a lot of the guesswork too.

In other words, as you visualize me stepping from pizza shop to dress shop, supermarket to toy store, remember how you can win more frequently as I did, by moving faster.

Increase whatever you do. Do it fast and do it quick. 

These are the factors that boost your winning odds.

Don't delay.

It will come back to you - usually in the form of considerable money winnings.

So take the steps here...

The first step will get you started, step 6 will shoot your efforts to the top!

Step 1. Get my Silver Lotto System... still the 
lottery best-seller since 1991, and on Special 
today with $57 off: 

Step 2. My Customized Lotto Numbers are an 
excellent quick start for your game:

Step 3. My Lotto-80 Predictive Play System gets 
you the best advantage every game with an 
easy red and green light play indicator:

Step 4. Silver Lotto PRO System is a combination 
of the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 and 4 
Custom Profiles that shoots the expected 
winning percentage to an amazing 99%:

Step 5. My PowerSpread System: Specialized 
system is specially designed for 
winning the USA and Australian Powerball.

Step 6. My Winner's Circle Lotto Syndicate gets 
you 4,200 lines for the same price as 14 
lines - and it's played for you. You don't 
have to do a thing except wait for your share: 


Remember, my system is bought by winners, both small...

---
"I WON $4,000.00!"
Hi Ken,
I took a chance and put my money down when you gave 100% on my game and 
won $4,000.00! 
Thank-you.
Dave (dave3***@hotmail.com)
---

...and big...

---
"I WON $100,000!"
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

...and bigger!

---
"WINNER - $3.2 MILLION!" 
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

Don't delay. Speed up and make every playday a payday!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver 

>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend