Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good/Bad News. What Do You Want First :-)





My predictive Lotto-80 System sells extremely well without me doing much promotion on it, but there's some good and bad news about it.

First, the good news (we all like the good stuff first, huh!)

It's this: I predict, with a consistent 92% certainty, when you should play the following games on any week:

Australia - Oz Lotto
Australia - Powerball
Australia - Lotto
Australia - SA Lotto
Belgium - Lotto 6/42 
British Columbia - BC49
Canada - Lotto 649
Canada - Super 7
Canada - Western 649
Canada - Ontario 49
EuroMillions - UK
Greece - Lotto 6/49 
Malaysia - Super TOTO - 6/42
Malaysia - TOTO - 6/49 
New Zealand - Lotto
Singapore - Toto
South Africa - National Lotto
UK - National Lottery - Lotto
USA, Arizona - The Pick 6/44
USA - Cash Winfall
USA - Hot Lotto
USA - Mega Millions
USA - PowerBall
USA, California - Super Lotto Plus
USA, Colorado - Lotto
USA, Connecticut - Classic Lotto
USA, Florida - Florida Lotto
USA, Illinois - Lotto
USA, Indiana - Hoosier Lottery
USA, Louisiana - Louisiana Lotto
USA, Massachusetts - Megabucks
USA, Missouri - Lotto
USA, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont - Megabucks
USA, New Jersey - Pick 6
USA, New York - NY Lotto
USA, Oregon - MegaBucks
USA, Tennessee - Lotto Plus 6/44
USA, Texas - Lotto Texas
USA, Washington - Lotto
USA, Wisconsin - Megabucks

More good news. Even if you didn't know a thing about numbers, figures or maths - you don’t need to. Just follow the green (play) or red (don’t play) squares! 

Easy as that. Just as Fiona did:

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"

Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest amount I've won since I bought your systems a couple of years ago, but I never paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real bonus. 
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

Last bit of good news: It's a no-brainer and only cost $7.80 a MONTH. 

Once a week you log in to the secure Lotto-80 membership site page and flick your eye over your game. In 2 seconds you know whether to head down to the lotto outlet, or stay home and save some serious game monies by not playing this week. 

OK, I've left you hanging long enough. 

Here's the bad news: 

It takes a while to get Lotto-80. 

Yup. Since I do all steps of the system manually, it may take a while to process. Generally it's around 48 hours for your membership to be processed. 

That's because my credit card company takes a day to process your card, then it takes another day for me to set you up. 

If you order now, on the weekend, my card people don’t process it till Monday (Hey, why don’t they work 24/7 like me! :-). 

Then I process Monday afternoon.

But then the best things in life (like diamonds and Ferraris) take a while to make, don’t they! It's worth it to get ahead of the rest of the lottery world.

So if you don't mind waiting, then take a look: http://www.lotto-80.com

Buy it now to get ready for next week's games.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend